Shandong Tianhai New Materials Engineering Co., Ltd
Model No.: SDTH-002
Material: Polyester & Polypropylene
Name: PET Non Woven Geotextile
Length: 50-200m/roll (at Request)
Standard: GB/T 17638-2017
Brand Name: Tinhy
Applications: Road, Highway Contructions
Color: White ,black
Packaging: black film packing or woven bag
Productivity: 5tons per day
Place of Origin: Shandong
Supply Ability: 2000tons per year
HS Code: 5603949000
Staple fiber needle-punched nonwoven geotextiles are made of polypropylene or polyester staple fibers through the process of opening, combing, disordering, net laying, needle-punched and etc. The product has excellent of water permeability, filterability, durability characteristics and has mechanical properties with high tensile strength, tear strength and bursting strength. The Geotextile could be widely used in railways, highways, sports venues, dam, coastal beach, reclamation, environmental protection and other projects and play a unique effect in the project. Its width is 1-8m and weight 100g-800g/m2.
Non-Woven Geotextile is Nonwoven geotextiles are multi-purpose fabrics that are felt-like in appearance.Nonwoven Geotextiles are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project. Custom roll sizes are also available.
Staple geotextile is made of PP or PET staple fiber as the main raw materials and produced by non-woven technology, with functions of isolation, filtration, drainage, reinforcement, protection and maintenance.
Nonwoven Geotextile is made of polyester or polypropylene in random directions and punched together by needles. Tinhy Non Woven Geotextile has good impermeability and resistance to deformation, which allows geotextile to be widely applied in civil projects for separation,filtration,reinforcement, protection and drainage.
Tinhy Nonwoven Geotextile Fiber can be used as:
* Filtration or separation layers in civil engineering projects of roads and railway construction;
* Protect layer for geomembranes in landfill construction;
* Coastal defence applications
* Landscaping projects to maintain soil and protect land surfaces and structures from weeds and root growth. Main Features
1) UV resistant
2) High temperature resistance to up to 230℃ maintaining structure stability and original physical properties
3) High flat drainage and vertical permeability
4) High creep resistance
5) Resistance of erosion of chemicals in soil as well as the corrosion of gasoline and diesel etc
6) High elongation under certain stress, thus able to adapt to uneven and irregular bases.
Pet Short Fiber Nonwoven Geotextile Technical Data:
Copyright © 2019 Shandong Tianhai New Materials Engineering Co., Ltd All rights reserved.