Shandong Tianhai New Materials Engineering Co., Ltd
Geosynthetic Clay Liner( GCL)is made from 100% natural sodium bentonite, Woven Geotextile, Nonwoven Geotextile.Geosynthetic clay liners (GCLs) are high performance needle punched environmental reinforced composites which combine two durable Geotextile outer layers with a uniform core of natural sodium bentonite clay to form a hydraulic barrier. Fibers from the non-woven geotextile are needle punched through the layer of bentonite and incorporated into the other geotextile (either a woven or non-woven).when hydrated under a confining load, the bentonite swells to form a low permeability clay layer with the equivalent hydraulic protection of several feet of compacted clay.
1. Swell when meet water
2. Long time waterproofing and friendly to environment
3. Separation, reinforcement, protection, filtration and easy for construction
1. Municipal project, subway, underground and roof waterproofing
2. landfill, waste water treatment, industial waste
3. Waterproofing and reinforcement in water conservancy, river, lake and dam
4. Artificial lake, golf course and fish pond
5. Petrifaction and mineral waterproofing
Unit weight: 4500g/m2, 4800g/m2, 5000g/m2, 5500g/m2, 6000g/m2 or customerized
Width: 5m-6m or customerized
Length: 10m, 20m, 30m, 40m, or customerized
Copyright © 2019 Shandong Tianhai New Materials Engineering Co., Ltd All rights reserved.